~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the mindst of those things and still be calm in your heart." unknown

January 22, 2012

A Little Girl

I am having the hardest time possible finding a crib bedding set I like. I have found a few, but havent seen the one that I have absolutely fell in love with. Any ideas on where to find one? I hate the fact that I am really picky sometimes. And I also do not want to go with a strong nursery theme, like huge butterflies or massive colorful flowers. Does that sound crazy?  I just want things to be simple and the colors to be light. Ok, maybe I am starting to sound way to OCD. Anyways...Here are a few that I have found that I really like, but am still thinking there might be that one out there....


No comments:

Post a Comment