~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the mindst of those things and still be calm in your heart." unknown

February 21, 2009

Is It Over Yet...

The last thing I wanted to find when I woke up this morning was....snow. And quite a bit. I had to work at the Emporium today, and finding snow was making it hard for me to get my day started. Well eventually I got ready and trudged myself out into the bittttteerrr cold, brushed off my car, and headed to work. Work went well. I can honestly say I love my job there 98% of the time. I am now back at home and it is so nice. First, our dish is out because of the crazy wind and snow. Which I totally dont mind, because I feel like that is all Phil does, is watch that damn TV. So it is really nice to just have some chill out kind of music on. Peace and semi-quiet. So as I sit on the couch with Phil, who is playing his PSP, I find it extremely calming to look over at our plasma and see it off. However, I feel like I should be picking up or cleaning something instead of playing around on the computer. Which is new, and I absolutely am addicted to all of the fun new features and details you can do on this laptop. My mom bought me the laptop as a graduation gift. I got one when I graduated HS, but that was 5 years ago! Which is crazy :/ Well, I am starting to think of how I should start being productive. I think thats a big problem for me. I can never just sit and watch a movie or TV. (Thank goodness for Wii)I need to be constantly moving, thinking, cleaning, or doing something. Please tell me I am not the only one who is like this? :D
Me and my Wii character...its almost creepy

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes i love having the TV off. We'll have NO TV days at our house. And it forces us to ACTUALLY TALK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea Mo!! I am going to have to pass that one along to my t.v. addicted husband ;D

    ReplyDelete