~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the mindst of those things and still be calm in your heart." unknown

January 13, 2009

Earning a Paycheck

Well, as of January 12, 2009, I am earning a solid paycheck doing what I love. I was hired into the SBCSC as a 4th grade teacher at Harrison Primary. I am very excited, nervous, over-whelmed, fortunate, privileged, anxious, and blessed. I am very proud of of the career I have chosen, and am proud of myself for graduating college! :) I have been trying to organize things around the room, get to know the students individual personalities, and get back into the routine of school. So far, so good! I will be a busy girl thats for sure, but loving every minute of it! Keep everyone posted on how things are going as a teacher!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. That's so fantastic Casey! I know you'll be an amazing teacher. I just wish I had someone as cool as you when I was in 4th grade!

    ReplyDelete