~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the mindst of those things and still be calm in your heart." unknown

May 16, 2009

Crimson and White




I have found out that no one can hold you back in life but yourself. If you say that you are not able to accomplish something, only makes you fall short of your success in life. I have definitely struggled, but in the end I came out a college graduate.
I have failed, but have also succeeded. I teach my students the same morals. You can only learn through your mistakes. It is what you take from your mistakes, and what you make of them. I was not a straight A student, and only made honor roll 3 times during my college years. But who's to say that makes me a better or worse teacher? GPA? haha...I graduated with allmmoosstt a 3.0. That 3.0 just shows that learning doesn't come easy to me, but I did it! And here is my proof! :D









1 comment:

  1. Good for you!!!!! Congrats!! And shooooooot....that 3.0 is something to brag about. I'm not even going to tell you what mine was. Let's just say I had to have a 2.0 to stay in school and I made it by the skin of my teeth. Now doesn't that make you feel special? Your diploma is so pretty. You've done a great job Casey and I'm very proud of you. Like my commencement speaker said "The sky is not the limit, you are the limit".

    ReplyDelete