~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the mindst of those things and still be calm in your heart." unknown

May 16, 2009

Mess.....What Mess?


Okay....So I have always been an organizer, a cleaner, and a re-arranger (if thats a word). Well recently, I have been piling things into our "office". This has basically become my area to work in, and where I can pile all of my teaching materials. Well since I am transitioning from the 4th grade to the 1st grade, its been a process. Most of my stuff is at school, basically because I am luckily only switching rooms, not schools. And the best part is that the teacher who is taking my position, we are just swapping rooms. So we pile a little here and there in each others rooms for now. Meanwhile...I have been trying my best to get organized at home, so when I take stuff to school, I know what's what, and where things are going. So here are a few pics of before I got into organizing. I will post the after pics in a day or so.... :)

Couch? What Couch?


2 comments:

  1. Is that a little tiny shopping cart I see? Only you Casey. You should put one of your cats in it and take a picture. It would humor me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...why yes..that is a little tiny shopping cart! haha..the kids get a kick out of it. I put special books or something along those lines in it. First graders think anything like this is really "special". So if a tiny shopping cart gets them to read more..haha Im alllll for it! haha! You'll see in about 5 years :)
    And you know I would put my cats in it..except they are little porkers and would never fit now :( But hey..just for you ...I might get creative and take their pic:)

    ReplyDelete