~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the mindst of those things and still be calm in your heart." unknown

December 21, 2009

Words to Live By

I found these magnets a few years ago at Barnes and Noble. And its a rare occasion that I find them or other items sold by this company locally. I absolutely adore their stuff! I own quite few magnets of my own. I often display them outside of my classroom door. (Thankfully my door frame is metal, so they stick!) It just gives anybody who comes into my room something to ponder and think about. I also own 2 canvas paintings and a few journals. Trust me, I fill those babies up, since I journal all the time. But anyways,  thought I would share the website with the rest of you. You just might be inspired like I was :)

http://www.quotablecards.com/main.html

No comments:

Post a Comment