~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the mindst of those things and still be calm in your heart." unknown

July 8, 2009

Addicted to BP

I just wanted to share one of my new favorite CD's. I really can not remember the last time I had bought one. However, if it is an artist that I really like, and want to support, I buy their CD. Well Phil and I have always been huge Brad Paisley fans. And his latest CD, American Saturday Night, is really amazing. The lyrics are awesome, and most of them true :) I was reading an article, and Brad had stated how this was one of his most emotional and personal albums. Some of my favs, are She's Her Own Woman, Anything Like Me, Then, and The Pants. I encourage you to check it out! Its totally worth it :)


I will leave you with a quote from "The Pants"

"Well buddy, you need to know,

that aint how it works.

Its not who wears the pants, its who wears the skirt"


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you love BP as in Brad Paisley and not BP as in the gas station. :)

    I TOO, love Brad Paisley. He's my favorite. I saw him in concert...hands down, best concert I've ever been too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must know how your mind works, because when I saw BP, I automatically assumed it was Brad Paisley. Two points for me!! He is really good though and I've heard his new CD is great. I think I've seen him in concert twice?? One of the best entertainers out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I think I've seen him in concert twice??"

    Mandy is such a show off isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha~ Now ladies :)
    Yea, I must say he was one of the best concerts Phil and I have ever been too. After all, Phil and I were so close to the stage, the only thing holding us back were the guards. :) It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete