~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the mindst of those things and still be calm in your heart." unknown

July 2, 2009

Keep's Getting Shorter

Okay,
So I have always had so many changes with my hair through out the years. I figure, eh, its just hair, you can always re-color it, get it trimmed, evened out, or let it grow back out. Well, ever since the wedding, I was really tired of long hair, especially in the summer. So after my 5 1/2 inches were chopped, I have been going so much shorter. It seems like I dont want my long hair back, it was just a hassle to take care of. However, I do enjoy the hassle-free style of a ponytail. So I always tell my lady to keep it just long enough so I can put at least half of it up. (You know for those lazy days or days your hair looks like crap.) I really liked how she cut it today, and wish I could style it like this everyday. Or be rich enough to have my own stylist ;) FYI, this was taken at the end of the day..... :D




1 comment:

  1. I like, I like. I so badly want to cut my hair off, but I know that it will just make my face look even fatter than it already is. Of course, wearing it up all the time prolly isn't any better. Your hair looks so nice!! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete