~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the mindst of those things and still be calm in your heart." unknown

July 7, 2009

Latest News



Well as of July 3, my sister is no longer a Tobolski. Thats right. My sister got married!

Its been a strange, crazy, exciting, and interesting story about my sister and Jeremy. I am now starting to somewhat get over the fact that her now husband and I went to highschool together. (When I graduated he was a sophmore.) Told you it was a little strange. He just has a very different personality. Well, and so does my sister. I guess thats why they make a good pair. They got married in Jamaica. I just talked to my sister yesterday and she said that everything went over really great. The weather turned out well, and that Nick learned how to swim with out his floaties :) He is such an amazing nephew! He is incredibly smart and knows how to work his way into or out of any situation. I just can not believe he is going into kindergarten already! So I am sure he is going to have tons of stories to tell Grandma, me and Uncle Phil. I cant wait to hear them!
But anyways, I really honestly believe my sister is happy, and that Jeremy really loves her. He has taken on a lot of responsibility, especially with Nick. I mean, I am 24, and am not ready for a house, a kid, and many other adult things :/ So I know that I would definitely not be ready when I was 22. As long as he treats Nick and Kel with love and kindness, then I guess thats all that really matters.



1 comment:

  1. What?!?! I knew they were planning on getting married this summer, but I didn't know when. That's really exciting/crazy! Good for her. Good for Nick too. I want to go to Jamaica!! Dang, why didn't Brett and I think about that?!

    ReplyDelete