~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the mindst of those things and still be calm in your heart." unknown

June 30, 2009




So I got in a cleaning mode. And I mean like "Get out of my way, let me do my own thing, its going in the trash, pitch it! Move the furniture to get the dust bunnies, and so on." And I must admit I love getting into this mode. I just wish it would happen more often. However, since I have been scrap booking, I thought I would take a few pictures so I could put them in my book. So, as you will notice there are not any pics of my bedroom. Let me tell you, about a week ago, it was clean. And that it is because the laundry was done ;) But now, the clothes are back on the floor, like they exploded. (And we even have 5 laundry baskets) Sad, but true. Phil and I really like living in an apartment, and we live comfortably. We are really looking forward to moving into a house, but our little abode will do just fine for now :)




5 comments:

  1. i hate laundry too. why can't their be a laundry fairy. the hardest part for me is actually putting the clothes away. hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOPS! Not krystle. It's mo...I on my sister in law [krystle's]computer and she was signed in when i posted. BUT, i'm sure she hates laundry too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooooooove your apartment. It's so stylish and cozy. I have to agree that although there were certain things I hated about living in apartment, it's sooooo much easier to make an apartment fill cozy than a house. I'm so jealous of your living room. I'm in serious need of an area rug because it's not very comfortable laying on a hardwood floor. I love your shower curtain too!!! Come decorate my house now!! I swear I try to add things here and there and it still feels empty and cold. I need to do my kitchen ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mo~

    Our sofa and love seat are from your old work! We absolutely love them...soo comfy. I am just worried about how we are going to get them out of the apt. The guys had some serious issues getting them up the stairs around a few corners. I think we will hire some movers :)

    ReplyDelete