~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the mindst of those things and still be calm in your heart." unknown

June 17, 2009

Too much time....

So....

I think I have too much time on my hands as of right now. My love/hate relationship revolves around EBAY at this moment. Since I have been scrapbooking and trying to be creative, I have found that EBAY has some pretty awesome stuff on it. I do have a partner in crime on this one! Liz....yea...thats right, she's in on this gig too! She bought a scrapbooking set with like 1900 pieces in it! We were both so giddy and excited when it came in the mail. So I am not sure how to take this situation. Is is a good thing to be involved in EBAY or not. They do have some pretty awesome deals. On the other hand, when I look at the clock, I wonder where in the world an hour went?

2 comments:

  1. I used to be addicted to Ebay. Remember I bought my Eclipse on Ebay? Yeah...it's good for buying somethings, but not good for buying cars. But anyway...I've gotten a little out of control with the online shopping myself lately. Let's see...I've bought a new bed, sheets, comforter set, baby clothes, baby carrier thing, books, etc. It's just too easy!! I do like Ebay though, because you can get stuff for so cheap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blame falls on you my dear (j/k) if you wouldn't have said "Are you going to scrap your wedding album?" then I would have never gotten back into it. I have been pretty good and not been to eBay since the other night but the girls at pages, hobby lobby and michaels are getting to know me on a first name basis. BTW, I should be getting 2 more packages either today or tomorrow... you'll have to come over, plus I have some stuff for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete