~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the mindst of those things and still be calm in your heart." unknown

June 25, 2009

Tan Lines?

Well, I have officially achieved tan lines for the first time this summer. Sad, but true. The weather has been pretty rainy and cloudy. I am not saying I dont mind a little rain here and there, but enough is enough. So for the past few days, I have been taking in all I can get, because you just never know when the sun will decide to go on vacation again. So my mom and I have been soaking up the rays at the pool! And...I must say, it has been soooooo darn nice!!! Its days like these that I wish had a few more hours in them. So it has now just turned about 6:15, and it is still 93 degrees out! Hot, but I will take hot over cold any day! :)


Proof of tan lines!!!!
P.S.- Don't mind the chlorinated hair and no make-up! I am all natrual in this pic! ha :)

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love tan lines. I got a good set of them myself last weekend. I looked something like a lobster. You don't look like a lobster though, you look good. If the sun decides to go on vacation again, you can come down here an visit with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :(
    Sad to say, but I now look like a lobster...
    And sometime in the near future, we will have to plan a visit :)

    ReplyDelete